Tuesday, September 26, 2006

MOPS Convention 2006

So we finally made it home to some frazzled husbands on Sunday at midnight. What an event! This will most likely be covered over a number of blog entries in the next few days. I don't even know where to begin. Do I start with the amazing leadership training provided? Do I start with the speakers and music? Or maybe the time to bond as a steering team? Maybe I start with the resource fair with programs and resources I didn't know even existed. One thing I know for sure, God's presence was pulsing through that place. More than 5200 women attended convention this year representing more than 4000 MOPS groups from all over the world. We met moms from Arkansas to New Zealand. I will start posting detailed info tomorrow. I know, you are all waiting on the edge of your seats! The anticipation! The excitement! Really...I'm putting together some interesting stuff!

No comments: