Tuesday, May 09, 2006

moppet workers and mentor moms


Today was the moppet worker appreciation brunch. WHAT would we do without them. I know...we would have no MOPS. The ministry these women share with our children is invaluable. The time and patience and love these women (and men) give astounds me. We need to feel particularly lucky, because not every group is as blessed as we are. MOPS simply wouldn't run without you. Our mentor mom Joan...no words, simply no words. How could we imagine our lives without Joan having touched them. Thanks for showing us the light at the end of the tunnel. I meant to take a few pics at the brunch this morning and it absolutely escaped me. I really needed a reason to post this picture of Lynda in all of her western garb from convention anyway! You guys are unbelievable. Thanks for sharing and being in our lives.

No comments: